3x the Caffeine
Fort Lauderdale offers many options for the popular pick-me-up caffeine. We sampled three locally owned purveyors of coffee bean beverages and each was distinctly their own experience. Check out our favorite coffee picks:
- The Nook Bar at Stache 1920’s Drinking Den featuring Panther Coffee | 109 SW 2 Avenue (Moffat), Downtown Fort Lauderdale
- The Alchemist | 2430 NE 13th Avenue, Wilton Manors
- Warsaw Coffee Company featuring Argyle Coffee | 815 NE 13th Street, Fort Lauderdale
Read the latest issue of Go Riverwalk magazine or pick up a copy around town.
Mixology Spotlight: Tangerine Dream
Nick Nistico, our favorite bartender and Premier Beverage Company’s Program Specialist and Hospitality & Spirit Educator created an end of summer cooler featuring Bacardi Tangerine. To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Bacardi’s first flavored launch, the company has released their latest expression, Bacardi Tangerine. This rum is infused with bold tangerine flavors that provide a tangy, fresh taste. Nick paired this tangy rum with Coco Real purée to create an adult version of the creamsicle. Shake one up or stop by one of these downtown restaurant/bars for a taste of tangerine this season.
Tag us #SpiritedSouthFlorida and #BacardiTangerine
- Sweet Nectar at 1017 E. Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
- Tarpon Bend at 200 SW Second Street, Fort Lauderdale
- Tilted Kilt at 219 S. Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale
- Rocco’s Tacos at 1313 E. Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
Renée Korbel Quinn | Mixology & Lifestyle Editor creating unique content for Eye on South Florida. A Downtown Girl Mixing it up in the South Florida scene. The latest in craft cocktails, craft beers and culinary experiences. Read my BITES column in Go Riverwalk Magazine and socialize with me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.